TriLife Coaching offers a ten-month training program designed to prepare athletes to peak for Ironman Lake Placid, Ironman Mt Tremblant and other summer IM distance events. The TriLife Ironman program is based on the simple premise that you can become a smarter, stronger and more efficient athlete by training with a team under the close supervision of experienced coaches. This comprehensive program focuses on providing athletes with the means to not just “complete” an Ironman, but to “compete” in the event.
This program includes the following benefits:
- Initial evaluation assessment
- Three or more coached sessions per week, including coached swim and technique video analysis
- Seminars and clinics by coaches and guest speakers
- 5 weekend training camps outside of NYC, and Memorial Weekend training camp in Lake Placid
- Race day coaching and support at designated events
- Team training environment
- Access to TriLife social events
- Discounts at affiliate partners
The TriLife Ironman programs require an initial interview process and athlete assessment period. Pre-requisites typically include: previous successful half or full iron distance experiences, basic swimming ability, or prior competitive participation in an endurance sport. Following the interview process, athletes accepted into the TriLife Ironman program will train in coached group workout sessions, and will receive monthly and weekly training plans, articles and other training resources via email and website.
TriLife’s Ironman teams draw primarily on the coaching abilities and ezperience of Ross Galitsky, Scott Willett, and other TriLife coaches. Each coach is intimately familiar with the “TriLife way of coaching”. The coaches are all equally motivated to spread passion for the “TriLife way of life” in which athletes learn and are motivated to pursue long term, healthy and active lifestyles.