• 2008 TriLife Gear::
I have a ton of gear for sale!! I don't know how much the design changed from 2008 to 2009, but everything is in very good condition. A couple of items (cycling jersey & Victory Jacket) I bought from teammates so that's why the original price I paid is lower than usual. If you buy any of this gear I have some free items you can have as well.
All clothing is women's sizes. I have the following available:
M RS Tri Short (paid $58, sell $30)
S Cycling Jersey (paid $50, sell $30)
M Fizz Tank (paid $60, sell $20)
S Fizz Bra (paid $48, sell $20)
M RS Winter Jacket (paid $165, sell $100)
XS Victory Jacket (paid $65, sell $40)
M & L Rush Tank (paid $60/each, sell $20/each)
S Performance Supp T-Shirt (paid $15, sell $10)
S Cotton Supp T-Shirt (paid $9, sell $5)
S Dri Fit Shirt (FREE)
5 Water Bottles (paid $3/each, sell $1/each)
2 White Hats (FREE)
Tuke Winter Hat (paid $28/sell $15)
All prices are NEGOTIABLE. If you are interested let me know. I am home a good portion of the day so you can stop by and check it all out. firstname.lastname@example.org
• • •
• Mint condition Zipp 404 wheelset:
These wheels were ridden to the fastest pro-women bike split in the World Championships in Clearwater in 2007. Only raced on 12 times.
Wheelset Weight: 1218g (Front - 539grams, Rear - 679grams)
Spoke Count - Front: 18
Spoke Count - Rear: 24
Rim Depth: 58mm
They have top of the line continental tubular tires on them as well as dura-ace 10 speed (11-23) cassette. email@example.com
• • •
• 2008 Cyfac Road Bike: - NY Velocity team issue colors. The bike is sized "small" approximately 52cm. Great race bike. Lightly ridden for 1/2 of one season. $1200 obo. http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/1145014570.html
Frame: Cyfac Victoire - aluminum/carbon (fork, seatstay, chainstay carbon)
Brake levers: SRAM Force - carbon (white & black hoods)
Front brake: SRAM Force - carbon
Rear brake: SRAM Force - carbon
Front derailuer: SRAM Force - carbon
Rear derailuer: SRAM Force - carbon
Crankset: SRAM Force - carbon (compact 50/34)
Stem: ITM Volo Carbontech - carbon (100mm)
Handlebars: ITM Volo Carbontech - carbon (420mm)
Saddle: Fizik Airone - composite (white)
Seatpost: FSA SL-K - carbon (20mm setback)
Waterbottle cages: Trek - composite (white)
Wheels: FSA RD-200 - aluminum (beater wheels, add your own!) firstname.lastname@example.org
• • •
• Zoot 2008 Women's Synergy Full Suit: Medium Only worn once Selling because it is the wrong size. Retails at $600 Selling for $350 Name: Kristine Finn email@example.com
• • •
• 2006 Giant OCR3: Size: Small Color: Blue Condition: Excellent Great beginner road bike, perfect for someone who's 5'4" to 5'7". Equipped with Shimano Sora components, shimano spd pedals, Profile design aerolite aerobars, cateye astrale cadence computer, three water cages included, and a mini bike pump. Has had a thorough tune up recently, bike has been ridden less
than 1,000 miles. Original price with all the accessories $1,000. Asking for $700. Kristine Finn firstname.lastname@example.org
• • •
• Almost new 2008 Blue Seventy Synergie wetsuit.: Female size small (full suit). Purchased last June for $400, used only 4 times. Selling for $250 or best offer. email@example.com
• • •
• Giro Advantage 2 Aero Helmet for sale.: Never been worn, still in the box. Size Medium. Its a blue / black helmet. It retails for $160. Will sell for $130. Click on this link to see the helmet and to see a sizing chart.
• • •
• I am selling a 52 CM Trek 1500 SLR road bike: I upgraded to a tri bike and this has been sitting in my apartment. Details can be found here: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/spo/990444201.html. Email with questions or make an offer... (sorry for long email address) David Lazarus firstname.lastname@example.org
• • •
•2004 Elite Razor: (aluminum) w/Reynolds Pro Peleton Carbon fork (custom, between 54 and 56 cm)
Ultegra Gruppo (10 speed, I think)
Chris King Headset
Fizik Arione Tri Saddle
HED base and aerobars (all carbon)
Ergomo Carbon Crankset
The race wheels are Zipp 900 disc and an 808 front, both tubulars.
The 2007 808 retails for $966 on Nytro and the 900 disc is $1,475 ($2,441 plus shipping) , so I'm asking $1,750 for the pair, including the Zipp skewers and a 10-speed Ultegra cassette. The 808 has four races on it and the disc has less than 9 so these are virtually brand new.
For the whole bike, including the Zipps, asking $3,750. It is really pristine and has top of the line everything.
• • •
• ZIPP clinchers: 303 front, 404 rear, Ultegra 12-27, Salsa skewers, Tufo tyres. Used, worth +$2,400 new. Make offer.
Nashbar Mag Plus trainer, used $200 when new. Make offer.
Syntace Aero bars; used $192 when new...great for rain bike
Innovatons ultra flate new: $25 Make offer.
3 Thorn resistant tubes: new, $20 great for city training. Make offer.
Krypto cable lock: $42 new, Make offer
Profile Aero Drink system complete, Make offer.
two aeronet feed bags included.
Make an offer for any or all of this stuff...my long-course days are behind me!
Dave Delano, TriLife 2004 & 2005
• • •
• GURU TRILITE triathlon or time trial bike
Complete Bike/Frame: Complete Bike
Model Year: 2005
Frame Material: Multi Material. Mavic Cosmos wheels. Vittoria Rubino Slick tires.
Frame Size: 48
Condition: Very Good, tiny nicks from computer and travel.
Color: White with red & yellow lightening bolt
Original retail price w/seat and pedals: $3,300
Full Ultegra 10 speed group
Seatpost: Guru aero carbon.
Profile Carbon X aero bars.
Dedaccia carbon fiber rear triangle
Fork and the rest of the frame is aluminum.
Stem: Deda quattro.
Asking $1,500 or best offer
Gil Schorr email@example.com
• • •